Sabado, Hulyo 31, 2010

Love is like a pair of shoes


Kenneth Cole Reaction Keynote Shoes
"If the shoe fits wear it, baby." ~Louie Heredia
(mali yung nakasulat sa songhits)



So pasira na yung black leather shoes ko (age 21 months) and I need to find replacement ASAP. I kept going back to SM department store to find one. First time I went there may sale pa at nagpasama ako kay Herson pero wala akong nakitang bet ko.

The next time I went alone thinking may bagong stocks na pero walang black na gusto ko. Though I've seen this brown W. Brown pointed shoes na may parang backstitch design. Sinukat ko and I felt like sinaniban ni Cinderella. It's on discount, 800+ PHP. I asked the saleslady if they have a black one in stock pero wala daw. Dapat siguro W. Black ang brand choz. I asked if they have other stock na similar pero No pa rin.

The last time I went there was just this Friday. I went with Jen to try again. At wala pa rin akong nasight na bet ko. Pinakita ko sa kanya yung brown shoes na type ko at nagustuhan din nya. Pinipilit pa nya akong bilhin ko na kasi nga last stock na. Inexplain pa nya sakin na wala namang memo regarding wearing of black shoes sa office. Oo nga naman, pero sabi ko mas formal kasi yung black.

Did I just walk away from my supposed infatuation junkie?


~0~


Halfway through the pauses and playbacks ng Before Sunset, I came across this conversation (transcript via script-o-rama)
Jessie: I satisfy one desire, and it just... agitates another, you know? Then I think, 'to hell with everything,' right? I mean, desire is the fuel of life. I mean, do you think it's true that if... if we never wanted anything, we'd never be unhappy?

Celine: I don't know... Not wanting anything, isn't that... a symptom of depression? Yeah, that is, right? I mean, it's healthy to desire, right?

Jessie: Yeah... I don't know, I mean, it's what all those Buddhist guys say, right? You know, liberate yourself from desire and you'll find that you already have everything you need.

Celine: Yeah, but I feel really alive when I want something more than just basic survival needs. I mean, wanting whether it's... intimacy with another person, or a new pair of shoes, is kind of beautiful... I like that we have those ever-renewing desires.

Jessie: Well, maybe it's just a sense of entitlement. You know, like whenever you feel like you deserve that new pair of shoes, you know. It's ok to want things as long as you don't get pissed off if you don't get them.

Celine: Yeah.

Jessie: Right, life's hard. It's suppose to be. If we didn't suffer, we wouldn't learn a thing, you know?

~0~


Hay pati ba naman sa header image ko eh nahirapan pa akong pumili. Pero I love that shoe oh. It's worth $ 89.00 daw, around 4k pero ang budget ko 1.5k lang. Poorita Kalaw Katigbak! Present!

Yah know looking for a pair of shoes is hard for me. I know the pair that I want kahit sa malayo pa lang. And that's love. Minsan I know what I want pero iba yung color kaya I need to walk away and bear the days and nights thinking about it, it may not be perfect pero I know that's the one for me. If the shoe fits, buy it... later! hahah Pero kapag wala na sya pagbalik mo eh, it's not meant to be, at least not for now siguro.

I can't stop thinking of you W. Brown ha. I dream of you all the time. Shett I miss you na nga yata. hahah

Implikasyon: I desire that's why I'm depressed. I'm not pissed. But I've suffered. Yet I haven't learned a thing, have I? And yeah, I really want those pair of shoes, and some intimacy with another person. hahah


____________________
After this, maybe I can finish with the burrdey blog and Before Sunset. Inhell, exhell, inhell, exhell...

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips