Sabado, Disyembre 7, 2013

Sbux Makati Mug


Photo from starbuckscitymugscollectors via Blogger.

I saw this at Standard Chartered branch and after a few days it's all sold out. A few days more, they restocked their shelves. The following day half of it were sold again. I have been to other branches from Makati but they don't have it yet, or it's already sold out. I dunno.

Anyway, it's cute, I think. It has the Makati skyline on one side, and the Ayala Museum on the other side. I just don't like the orange theme. I don't find Makati an orange. Maybe a red or a purple, but an orange never. Naga is also orange, although a darker shade of orange, so why pick the same color?

I don't collect their mugs really, but tumblers yes. I'm just wondering if they'll have a tumbler version. And if they can change the color, that would be perfect hahah.

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips