Martes, Oktubre 8, 2013

Bleed


One day I got hurt. It bled and didn't heal for days. I got scared I thought I had HIV. It healed. 

One day I got cut. It bled and didn't heal for days. I got scared I thought I have diabetes. It healed eventually.

One day I got wounded. It bled and didn't heal for days. I got scared I thought... I'm not really sick. I'm just thinking maybe I am. It will probably heal in a few days. I'm just scaring myself. Thinking maybe I'll die with all this pain.

I learned wounds will heal, in time. I learned I have a great imagination, bordering morbidness. I learned many times I'm too afraid I might just die (due to the morbidness) that I forgot to live life. I learned it takes great amounts of pain to be strong. I learned I'm a little bit emo more than I wanna be.

And no, I'm not really THAT depressed right now. I accidentally cut myself while shaving with a razor. Dumb yeah. But another excuse to write a blog. It will probably heal.


____________________
Photo by BJ Vicks via Flickr

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips