Linggo, Pebrero 7, 2010

Idle Hands


Photo by ^i^heavensdarkangel2 at Flickr.


Hands to Heaven

February, 2010

So up til now I'm not in the mood to write anything. I have 4 blog drafts or so from past meetups with friends, some dating back to December. I just lost the creative juice, do I really have it or I just imagined it?

Anyways, right now I'm still a bum. I spend most of my days online chatting or playing games. I've finished Musashi Samurai Legend, closing the two titles under Square-Enix, and I'm about to write a review on those but I'm too lazy as well. I'm playing God of War on PS2, I never thought I'd love this game filled with all the gory-ness you could imagine. The game hangs up every time to load the next scene, and I have to pray over that it loads. As in, may pagme-may-I-impositio-manus please. Reminder: it's really not advisable to buy pirated cds if you have the means, better to download them online then burn up your own hahah. I'm still hoping I can finish up the game before the cd gives up entirely.

For draft reference, I have to finish:

1. My Enchanted Kingdom adventure with P5
2. Weekly adventures at DABBA (it's an abbreviation of 5 subdivisions in Pasig-Cainta dabbah?)
3. Those indie films we watched at DABBA
4. Tekken Fever
5. Wildlife walkathon with FSR
6. Something about this damned month yah know


"MANIWALA KA! GAGALING!" choz

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips