Biyernes, Oktubre 15, 2010

Botibot


Those who Understand Binary and Those who Don't
By Schuff via Flickr.



Hersonbot: Heyy long time no talk!

Athan: Shungaks ka ba eh kahapon lang magkasama tayo sa Jabee.

Hersonbot: I just took an IQ test here.. pretty cool

Athan: Lemme guess, 113 lang ang IQ mo.

Hersonbot: Got a 113 lol... I thought I was smarter than that.

Athan: Omg ako na si Madam Zenaida Seva. Choz!

Hersonbot: You should see if you can do better than me... if you can I'll buy you a drink.

Athan: Kakainom lang natin kahapon noh. Lasang lasa ko pa yung Dabar sa bibig ko.

Hersonbot: Try it... http://virusitu.com I bet you cant haha

Athan: Weh?!

Hersonbot: Take it now while I take a shower lol

Athan: May shower jan sa Accenture? Bongga lang ha!

Hersonbot: I'll be back in a few after I'm all fresh

Athan: F5 lang katapat mo! Cheh ka!


Trip trip lang. Patulan ba yung bot?!
Repost ko lang for real-life Herson. Andaming nagtrip sa YM mo. Kalurks. Sang site ka ba nagpupunta at nava-virusan ka? Alam na!

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips