Linggo, Hunyo 6, 2010

Strawberry Field


Photo by Anche* at Flickr.



Food and sexuality
have been associated in various ways throughout history. Foods such as chocolate and oysters are said to be aphrodisiacs. In some cultures animal testicles and other items are consumed to increase sexual potency. Food items also provide symbolism, such as the apple in the bible as "forbidden fruit"or the cherry with its associations related to virginity. Food items are also used metaphorically in slang sexual terminology and poetry. Some foods are considered sensual for their appearance, texture and taste. Whipped cream, melted chocolate, strawberries, and peanut butter are sometimes used for intimate titillation.


Source: Wikipedia


~0~


Ever since I really liked strawberry. The taste of it: the sourness, sweetness and juiciness, at lahat na ng ka-ness-ness. The feel of it: the rough, almost sandy texture while pinching with your hands or rolling on your tongue. The look of it: that plump, red, heart-shape fruit.

Merong strawberry-filled donuts. Filling only, ayoko nung strawberry kreme na parang strawberry-flavored icing lang naman. Meron ding strawberry jam from Baguio na madalas inaamag na yung last 10% sa garapon kasi di na maubos ubos na nakaimbak sa ref for more than six months. Meron din jang strawberry juice at punch na mejo nakakahigh. And then there's strawberry vodka.

~0~


I woke to the sound of June rain. It was still dark, maybe 4 or 5 in the morning. I was feeling cold. My head aches. Oohhh I just remembered I've had strawberry vodka and now I felt it knocking on my skull.

Then I noticed my hand. His was clasped with mine. At first I thought it felt awkward. I didn't feel any sexual tension I usually associate with being touched. I felt the urge to break free but I didn't. In fact I liked it, the feeling of being held, the sense of belongingness. Hayyy. I squeezed his hand, he squeezed back. (I think.)

The rain was pouring hard. I felt cold. I wanted to be hugged, but I hesitated. I pulled a blankie. I slept soundly waking up hours later as if it were all just a dream. I wish this would happen everytime I get wasted hahah.

I don't know if it's just the desperate me inside the shell who wants to be caressed, or it could've been the effect of the strawberry drawing out all the sensuality within me. I'm not craving for the L word but yeah it's been a long time I've been denying myself of the joys of being with someone, or anyone. How long will I endure living in this  dream?


~0~


Implikasyon:
Shett may keso epek pala ang istroberi?! Whipped cream at peanut butter naman next time.

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips