Martes, Setyembre 2, 2008

SEB Taft Now!!!


LRT
September, 2008


Sa huling pakikipagsapalaran ng tambalang Shen En Becky ay huli silang namataang tinatahak ang kahabaan ng España gamit ang tricycle ni Gilbert, you know the motorcycle. I know right? Mula doon ay bumaba sila sa Tayuman Station at patungo sana ng Baclaran para magshopping shopping. Shala? They're like make sawa na to the Divisoria and Quiapo, you know!


Shen
:
Oh Beckyfren, are we like find to konduktor here like before and pay to him?

Becky
: Don't be a stupid Shen, we are like buy ticket ok, like a airplane ticket.

Shen: But look oh, the people are like so dami na.

Becky
: Don't worry, no problem. I can wait forever.

Shen: If your say its bitter too. I can wait...

Becky
: Please shut now and go line to them.

Shen
:
I'm just sing ok! Don't mad to me ok!

Becky
: Whatever!


At nagsipagpilahan na ang dalawa. Mejo mahaba ang pila, naalala pa nila nung time na bumibili sila ng NFA rice at namamasko ng relief goods sa baranggay hall. Maya maya, pinaglalalabas na ang mga school ID nitong bestfriends at ipinipresenta sa teller.



Teller
:
NEXT!

Shen: Two please ok!

Teller: Ishteyshyown?

Becky: Pardon. Please repeat after me?

Teller: ISTEYSHTOWN?

Shen: What is she say to you daw?

Teller: Saan kayu magbaba?

Becky: Oh why are you not say so already quickly. Please to Baclaran ok?

Teller: Pepten isa? Trinta.

Shen: Here's the ID ok.

Teller: Nu need por that.

Becky: Student discount ok?

Teller: No eschoodent descount!

Becky: What are we do?

Shen: Ok were not go eat later are you ok to that?

Becky: K fine, whatever!

Teller: Magbabayad ba kayo?

Shen: Yeiz, please wait and talk a while ok.

Becky: Here we are go!

Teller: NEXT!!!


Nakatapos na sa pagpila at papunta na sila sa platform nang biglang may narinig silang nagsisigawan. Parang telenovela lang. Asan si Ate Charo? Ayyy go lang baka biglang sumikat ng mga hitad.



Elvin
:
I LOVE YOU!!!


Serge
:
Pakkshett ka!


Elvin
:
Hmmmpppphhhh....


Serge: Joke lang! Wait!

Shen
: Can you excuse to me
ok!

Serge
:
Ano yun? Nagmamadali ako. Elvin wait!


Becky
: Are you like jowaerz to each other?

Serge
:
Ha? Sino ba kayo?


Shen
:
Are you not know to us?

Serge
:
Should I?

Becky: What the nerd!

Shen
:
Beckyfren let us go now or I'm anger to him now!

Serge
:
Yeah right!

Becky
: Hey see you ok. I'm hope you're good to your jowaerz ha!

Serge: Could you just shut up?

Shen
:
Gora na frenship, so kalurkey na this dod! Eeewww.


Matapos ang episode na yun, makiepal pa kasi sa business ng iba, eh sumakay na rin sila sa loob ng tren. Parang manghang mangha pa si Shen na bumubukas ang mga pinto mag-isa. Baka nga naman may tali daw na hinihila nung drayber. Mahaba rin ang byahe. At todo sight seeing ang bestpren sa mga guys, feeling may papatol lang.


Becky: You know fren, I remember that guy to the Tayuman ok.

Shen: Why are you crazzness to him?

Becky
: No, not really. But he is a cutie aren't he?

Shen
:
Kerri lang, may fezz value naman, pass him na ok, but he's so make inis me.

Becky
: Please forgive to him na!

Shen
:
It's like I remember to Banjo.

Becky
: What is it? Is he make steal money to you again?

Shen
:
No, I think I'm still a in love to him. You know the guys there are like make flashback to me the sad times, the happy times we Banjo and me are like share together in electric dreams.

Becky
: Oh I'm not forgive to you if your see to him again. What am I say to you? He's not a good. Look at! He's like drugs every now and then.

Shen
:
But he's still sweet as ever. I'm not look at the bad side, it's like this, if you're like to someone, your want to make pansin only the good. Maybe I'm change him to better if I'm with him ok.

Becky
: Haller?! You are out of this mind!

Shen
:
Oh Beckyfren what am I do?

Becky
: Not worry anymore, forget and forget. You'll find to others.

Shen: Sinetch naman ang lucky lulurki?

Becky: Hey are you see Gilbert's rellebo? You know, Jerry? He's a cute. I make intro to you in the videoke last week if I remember so right.

Shen: Oh him. Yeiz, he's a cutie too. Is he like to me? What is he says.

Becky: I think he's like notice to you also. Your good singer to him that time are you remember now?

Shen
:
I'm not make alala becouse I'm like singing to the back of my lungs like this. "AND I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING!!!"


Nagulat ang mga tao. Akala nila may kinatay na biik sa tren. Mejo nataranta. This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill! BACLARAN STATION! BACLARAN STATION!!! Everybody out! Especially you two. Oo, kayo ngang dalawa jan!


Becky
: We go down now.

Shen
:
I think the voice is like angry. Are we trouble now?

Becky
: Oh Shenfren of course not, it's like we should go down now. Maybe the konduktor is like making us go faster.

Shen: Ah k. Let's go now. I'm want to go to church later. Are we go?

Becky: Oh sure frenship! Let us!


Umaasenso na ang frenship. Dati nakikiangkas lang sa tricycle. Ngayon eh pa-LRT LRT pa! Shala-shalahan. Sa pinagkalayu-layo man ng byahe basta't alam mo kung saang station ka bababa ay makakarating ka rin dun at sa pinagkahaba-haba man ng byahe, sa simbahan din ang tuloy. May sense ba?

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips